Episode 3 – From leaving Ravensbourne, touring with Labrinth, to being a one-man creative agency Part 2/2
I’ve decided to split this conversation into two parts as he covers so much. And I am very thankful for Jelani taking the time to have this conversation days to his wedding.
Part 2 with Jelani Pomell
In Episode 3, I discuss with videographer and photographer Jelani Pomell about his journey becoming from leaving university, touring with Labrinth, to making stories on his terms as a creative. This episode features my conversation with Jelani Pomell about his epic journey from attending one of London’s top university, leaving in his third year to going on to working with one of the UK’s most innovative and talented singer-producers to now going it alone…
Jelani’s one to learn from when it comes to having self-belief and determination.
- Jelani Pomell’s website to have a look at his portfolio
- Jelani Pomell Instagram and follow him to stay updated with his work
In this episode:
- How Jelani got interested in being a creative?
- His experiences that took him down the creative path
- Why and how he continued to develop as a creative while working part-time
Thank you for listening!
Thank you for tuning into the show this week. If you have any feedback or questions for this episode, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments field below.